The Annapurna Base Camp Trek located in Annapurna region considered as magnificence for adventure lovers since 1977.Mt. Annapurna is the 10th highest mountain in the world and all along with Mt. Annapurna you will witness captivating sight of Annapurna South (7273m), Mt Fishtail (6997m), Gangapurna (7454m), Mt Fang (7647m) and many more. Destination Unlimited Treks and Expeditions, along with these natural rewards will aid you to observe the superb life styles and culture of the local people, who have settled here for centuries. Similarly, from here, we can also view in the North-central Nepal enlarging together with Lamjung Himal from the Kali Gandaki in the west part to the Marsyangdi in the east.
Likewise, you will be arrested with the landscape on the way seeing beautiful waterfalls, desolated villages, farmlands, oak and pine trees, amazingly blooming rhododendron forests and other. If you are interested in experiencing close scene of gigantic mountains in the world and the splendor of the sunrise over the snow-capped mountains then Annapurna Base Camp has it all to let you experience. Moreover, you will spot various species of plants, animals and birds like snow leopard, musk deer etc.
We start from the lake city of Pokhara and reach at Naya Pul. We, then move to Ghandruk which will let you experience the cultural kindness of Gurung people. You will also visit Gurung museum and we can have a sight on two highest peaks Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m) and Mt. Annapurna (8091m) and we finally reach Annapurna Base Camp and come back the same way passing all the way through the glorious rhododendron woods and move down to Birethanti seeing waterfalls and some small villages and the way of life of people living there.
Destination Unlimited Treks and Expeditions manages Annapurna Base Camp Trek intending for the trekkers who have tight schedule and do not want to fail to see splendid natural magnificence and on top of all to turn close to highest mountains in the world.
Feature Price: USD 950
- 0 - 1   People   :   USD 950 per Person
- 1 - 3   People   :   USD 795 per Person
- 3 - 7   People   :   USD 760 per Person
- 7 - 12   People   :   USD 730 per Person
- 12 - 18   People   :   USD 710 per Person
Special offers for group
- Airport pick-up and drop-off (car or Van or bus)
- Drop to Nayapul and Pick up from by Private Car or van or bus
- Hotel in Pokhara and Kathmandu. Standard with Breakfast
- Farewell Dinner.
- One Full day Kathmandu sightseeing with Guide
- Trekking Accommodation, Twin Sharing in Basic Tea-house lodge
- English-speaking guide/ Who has excellent knowledge.
- All meals( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Two Cup tea or coffee per day during the trek
- Daily after dinner fresh fruits
- All necessary documents and permits for trekking- Acap, Tims
- Sleeping bag -10-20 Warm and Duffle Bag for trekking
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment
- All Govt. and Local Taxes, First Aid Kit
- Trekking Certificate by Destination Unlimited.
- International airfares/domestic flights
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Pokhara Sightseeing
- Kathmandu Sightseeing entrance fees and monuments fee
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic)hot drinks( tea and coffee)
- Mineral water and Drinking Water
- Lunches and dinners when not trekking
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable)
- Tips(Tipping are expected)
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|