Located in the western part of Nepal, the Annapurna Circuit trek is regarded as one of the popular and exciting trekking routes in the Annapurna region. Annapurna circuit trekking offers beautiful sceneries of Himalayan including Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m), Mt. Annapurna I (8091m), Mt. Manaslu (8163 m), Mt. Annapurna II 7937m , Mt. Annapurna III (7555m), Mt. Annapurna IV (7525m), Mt. Annapurna south (7219m), Mt. Nilgiri (7041m) and more. Apart from these panoramas of immense peaks, you can also observe the wonderful life styles and culture of the local people, who have inhabited in these areas for centuries. Also, you will enjoy seeing different varieties of animals such as musk dears, leopards, jackals, mountain Thar, birds such as pheasant, long tails birds.
The major fascinations of Annapurna trekking are village of Manang, Thorongla pass between Nepal and Tibet Muktinath temple and the deepest gorge of world Kaligandaki. Other major attraction of Annapurna Circuit trek are terraced fields, mixed oak and rhododendron forest, exciting views of the gigantic snowy face of Annapurna South, the striking peak of Machhapuchhre, the spread rhododendron forest, splendid views of Dhaulagiri, the world’s 6th highest peak, Chame, Upper Pisang, Ghyaru, Ngawal, Manang, Braka , Khangsar village, Milerepa cave, Marshyangdi river , Kali Gandaki river, Thorung la pass, Muktinath temple, Kagbeni , Jomsom and more.
Annapurna Circuit Trek will also let you spot diverse variety of flora and fauna. 100 mammals, more than 60 reptiles and amphibians, in excess of 450 species of birds and 9 types of rhododendrons can be found in this region. You might also view a leopard, blue sheep, kokla, or a blood pheasant. The main inhabitants of the region are Gurungs. So why not to make it possible taking aid from Destination Unlimited Treks and Expeditions!
Feature Price: USD 1400
- 0 - 1   People   :   USD 1400 per Person
- 1 - 3   People   :   USD 1250 per Person
- 3 - 7   People   :   USD 1150 per Person
- 7 - 12   People   :   USD 1070 per Person
- 12 - 18   People   :   USD 985 per Person
- 18 - 25   People   :   USD 910 per Person
- 25 -   People   :   USD per Person
Special offers for group
- Airport pick-up and drop-off (private car)
- Hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Trekking Accommodation, Twin Sharing in Basic Tea-house lodge
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Porters for carrying all goods and supplies.
- 2 clients 1 porter in Group
- Standard meals during the trekking( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Transportation to and from the trail head
- All necessary documents and permits for trekking, Acap/ Tims
- Sleeping bag, First Aid Kit
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- Trekking Certificate by Destination Unlimited
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and hot drinks
- Lunches and dinners when not trekking
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable) Tips(Tipping are expected)
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|