Darjeeling in the north east of India provides the perfect ambiance of a hill resort with its mild climate, its green hills and valley and lush green tea gardens which are the major attraction to the jewel in India’s crown. Mt. Kanchenjunga (8,586) looming over the northern horizon gives a magical beauty to the land which entices thousand of visitors.
Here you will visit Pemayangtse Monastery, a Tibetan Buddhist lamasery of the Nyingmapa Order and one of the oldest, Kicheopalri Lake which is scared to both Hindu’s and Buddhist’s alike. Another major attraction is Rumtek Monastery, the seat of the Gyalwa Karmapa Lama.
Special offers for group
- All airport transfer by private a/c Car/van/bus
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Langtang National Park fee / Tims Permit Card
- Trekking Accommodation, Twin Sharing in Basic Tea-house lodge
- Licensed English-speaking guide, Experience knows about First Aid
- Porters for carrying all goods and supplies. 2 clients 1 porter in Group
- Meals during the trek ( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) serve by menu
- All necessary documents and permits for trekking
- Sleeping bags( End of Trekking need to return)
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- First Aid Kit
- Trekking Certificate from Destination Unlimited
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Drinks hot and cold.
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic)
- Lunches and dinners when not trekking
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable) Tips(Tipping are expected)
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|