Dhampus Sarangkot is one of the popular trekking destinations of Annapurna region. Trekking through this region offers us stunning view of the surrounding including the high mountains and beautiful passes. Situating at the Annapurna region, Dhampus Sarangkot trekking route will provide us the great opportunity to have the spectacular view of the snow capped mountains of the region including the settlements of local people of the surrounding. This trekking includes the trekking at the beautiful village of Dhampus and the sightseeing at the Sarangkot. From Sarangkot, we can view the marvelous view of the surrounding this short and sweet hiking will provide many types of joys and pleasure in the heart of trekkers during the trekking.
The trekking to the beautiful land begins from Kathmandu with the drive over to Pokhara viewing the scenic beauty of the surrounding. Then we will move ahead towards the beautiful place of the Pokhara i.e. Sarangkot which place is very famous nowadays due to the paragliding. From Sarangkot, one can have the great view of the mountains along with the awe-inspiring view of the sunrise. Sarangkot is at the altitude of 1592m above sea level. Then the trekking of about 3 to 4 hours will leads us towards the beautiful village of the region i.e. Dhampus village. This village is settled by people of different castes like Brahmins, Magars and Gurung. Since the Dhampus and Sarangkot trekking is one of the easiest trekking routes of Nepal, we don’t need any specific season to trek at this region. We can have a whole year round trekking at the Dhampus Sarangkot trekking route of Annapurna region. Since the trekking route goes all the way through the Annapurna region, mount Annapurna will be visible during the whole trek through our naked eyes.
Feature Price: USD 475
- 0 - 1   People   :   USD 475 per Person
- 1 - 3   People   :   USD 395 per Person
- 3 - 7   People   :   USD 370 per Person
- 7 - 12   People   :   USD 350 per Person
- 12 - 18   People   :   USD 325 per Person
Special offers for group
- Airport pick-up and drop-off (private car)
- Standard Hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Trekking Accommodation, Twin Sharing in Basic Tea-house lodge
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Porters for carrying all goods and supplies. 2 clients 1 porter in Group
- Standard meals during the trekking( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Transportation to and from the trail head
- All necessary documents and permits for trekking, Acap/ Tims
- Sleeping bag, First Aid Kit
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- Trekking Certificate by Destination Unlimited
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and hot drinks
- Lunches and dinners when not trekking
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable)
- Tips(Tipping are expected)
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|