Everest base camp Chola pass Gokyo Lake trekking is one of the adventurous and exciting treks which will provide the great opportunity to its visitors to get the close up view of the Everest Mountain along with the surrounding including the beautiful Gokyo Lake and Chola pass. This trekking is designed for those daredevils who want to get the best view of the mountain ranges like Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Kanchenjunga, Nuptse, Mt. Pumori, Makalu and other numerous number of mountains. We have to walk through the snowy path for hours. The trekking to the Everest base camp is combined with the trekking to the Gokyo Lake also. Gokyo valley is one of the remote areas of trekking. The Gokyo valley offers its visitors with the glorious view of the glaciers and lakes of the region. Similarly, crossing Chola pass will add more adventurous on our trekking.
This beautiful as well as adventurous trekking will commences from Kathmandu with the scenic flight over to Lukla. Then the trail will begin to climb offering its visitors with the closer looks of beautiful and highest mountains of the region. In the beginning we will follow the trail along with the Dudh Koshi River and through the beautiful forest of rhododendron and pine. We need to trek through the Sagarmatha national park which will be obviously a great moments to get the view of the local flora and fauna. The trail will then passes through several traditional Sherpa villages of the region including Namche bazaar, Tengboche, Lobuche, Pheriche and other beautiful and traditional villages of the site. Similarly the encounter with the local people along with their marvelous culture will encourages us to continue our journey. During the trek, we can get the beautiful view of the mountains like Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Kantega, Kangde, Mt. Nuptse, Lhotse and other beautiful and soaring mountains. As this is the trekking in the high altitude, the trekking will be best during the time of mid March to May and September to Mid December.
Feature Price: USD 1900
- 0 - 1   People   :   USD 1900 per Person
- 1 - 3   People   :   USD 1750 per Person
- 3 - 7   People   :   USD 1685 per Person
- 7 - 12   People   :   USD 1620 per Person
- 12 - 18   People   :   USD 1580 per Person
Special offers for group
- All transfers by Private Car/Van/bus
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- 4 nights Attach-bath room accommodation
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Tea-house Lodge during the Trekking
- Experience, Government Licensed English-speaking Guide
- Porters : 2 Member one porter
- Domestic Airfare/ Ktm-Luckla-Ktm. Airport Tax
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekker's information management system(TIMS) card fee.
- Sagarmatha National Park fees.
- Sleeping bag, Down Jacket( If Necessary) & Duffle bag by company
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment,
- First Aid Kit and Special Care
- Rescue arrangements for our clients
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- Trekking Certificate from Destination Unlimited.
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and Hot Drinks
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable)
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|