Everest Base Camp Trek/ Kalapathar Trek is most popular trek in Everest region including Kalapathar Hiking experience and exploration of Everest region (Khumbu region) with astonishing views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu and many other mountains. Everest Base camp Trekking trail passes through Solukhumbu district experiencing Sherpa (Tibetan) culture which is unique experience for the visitors. Exploring ancient monasteries and chörtens make you feel spiritually blessed while walking to the Base Camp of Mt. Everest. The picturesque views of forests, green valleys, terraced fields, meadows, pastureland and wilderness region etc. are full of magnificent views.
Everest Base Camp trekking starts from Lukla and continues through Namche Bazaar before entering into Khumbu region. Everest Region trekking provides you wonderful experiences of lifestyle and culture of Sherpa and Bhotias with the chances of exploring different elements of the region. Trekking in this region provides wonderful experience of Tibetan culture in high elevation. The impressive and pleasantly colorful views of rhododendron and fir forests and flowery slopes imprint heavenly attraction to the trekkers. Trekking in Everest Region is hard and adventurous enjoying panoramic views of Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Cho Oyo, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Cholaste, Mt. Tawache, and hundreds of mountains and peaks in Everest region. Everest region is the best high altitude trekking region for experiencing High Mountain (Sherpa culture), Tibetan lifestyle and getting wonderful adventure in Everest Region with the breath stopping views of giant mountains and magnificent views of glaciers and snowfields.
Trekking in Everest Base Camp including Kalapatthar Trek is life memorable adventure. Everest region is sacred place for a mountaineer and climbers which leads to the foot hill of Mt. Everest. The trek passes through some ancient monasteries and Gompas in this region. Destination Unlimited Treks and Expeditions offer this package to our visitors guaranteeing their pleasant trek in affordable price.
Feature Price: USD 1300
- 0 - 2   People   :   USD 1230 per Person
- 2 - 4   People   :   USD 1200 per Person
- 4 - 6   People   :   USD 1150 per Person
- 6 - 8   People   :   USD 1130 per Person
Special offers for group
- All transfers by Private Car/Van/bus
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- 4 nights Attach-bath room accommodation
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Tea-house Lodge during the Trekking
- Experience, Government Licensed English-speaking Guide
- Porters : 2 Member one porter
- Domestic Airfare/ Ktm-Luckla-Ktm. Airport Tax
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekker's information management system(TIMS) card fee.
- Sagarmatha National Park fees.
- Sleeping bag, Down Jacket( If Necessary) & Duffle bag by company
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment,
- First Aid Kit and Special Care
- Rescue arrangements for our clients
- Trekking Certificate from Destination Unlimited.
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and Hot Drinks
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|