Everest three high passes trek is one of the most adventurous and challenging trekking trips in Everest region. If the trekkers look for adventurous and challenging trekking in Everest region this trek give them full satisfaction because it consists three most challenging and adventurous high passes such as Chola pass, Renjo La pass and Kongma La pass of Everest region. Along with these three challenging passes this trek take you to the Everest base camp, several typical Sherpa villages, colorful monasteries, sacred Gompas, Mani walls and memorandum Chörtens which make this trek perfect combination of nature, culture, religion and history. Everest three high passes trek is one of the mesmerizing and important treks in your life because during this trek you can collect the important natural, cultural, religious and historical information about Everest region, world’s top high mountains, history of Everest expedition, Sherpa culture, festivals and religion. In short this trek mingles the important natural and cultural things of Khumbu region.
The starting point of Everest three high passes trek is Lukla. From Lukla you will gradually ascend through the popular route of Sagarmatha national Park. Sagarmatha national park is famous for attractive flora because it has pine and hemlock forest at lower altitudes, juniper, birch and rhododendron forests at mid elevations and scrub and alpine plant at high altitude. These varieties flora of Sagarmatha national park attracts all the eyes of the all trekkers. Moreover this national park is also famous different kinds of rare and non rare wildlife such as Thar, Goral, Serow, Musk deer, Black bear, Weasels, Martens, Mouse hare, Jackals and Langur so during Everest region trekking trekkers can collect thrilling experience by making encounter with these wild animals. Along with the beautiful views of Mountains, landscapes, forests, monasteries, Gompas, rivers you will reach to Kongma La pass by passing the beautiful and important places such as Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche and Chhukung. With the attractive views of mountains and glacier you will reach to Everest base cam which offers superb views of Everest, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Island peak, Lobuche peak and Kwangde. The trek moves towards Gokyo valley with the adventurous journey of Cho La pass. Gokyo valley is famous for Tibetan Buddhist culture and beautiful mountain scenery where trekkers enchanted by the beauty of Gokyo lake and Gokyo RI. From Gokyo valley trek reach to typical Sherpa villages Marlung and Thame by crossing another challenging pass Renjo La. There are several ancient monasteries and Gompas around the Thame village. After visiting the Thame village and surrounding monasteries and Gompas trek finally return to Lukla.
Highlights of the trek: Chola pass, Renjo La pass and Kongma La pass, several Sherpa villages and culture, ancient Monasteries and Gompas, Flora and fauna, superb views of beautiful towering peaks of Everest region such as Everest (8848m), Shishapangma (8035m), Chooyu (8201m), Lhotse (8516m), Amadablam (6812m), Nuptse (7855m), Island (6189m), Mera (6476m), Gosainthan (8013m) Kongde Himal (6200m), Thamserku (6430m) and Khumbila (5761m).
Feature Price: USD 2100
- 0 - 1   People   :   USD 2100 per Person
- 1 - 3   People   :   USD 1850 per Person
- 3 - 7   People   :   USD 1799 per Person
- 7 - 12   People   :   USD 1725 per Person
- 12 - 18   People   :   USD 1650 per Person
Special offers for group
- All transfers by Private Car/Van/bus
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- 4 nights Attach-bath room accommodation
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Tea-house Lodge during the Trekking Experience, Government Licensed English-speaking Guide
- Porters : 2 Member one porter
- Domestic Airfare/ Ktm-Luckla-Ktm.
- Airport Tax
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekker's information management system(TIMS) card fee.
- Sagarmatha National Park fees.
- Sleeping bag, Down Jacket( If Necessary) & Duffle bag by company Staff insurance, medication and equipment,
- First Aid Kit and Special Care Rescue arrangements for our clients All Govt. and Local Taxes
- Trekking Certificate from Destination Unlimited.
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and Hot Drinks
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable)
- Tips, Hot Showers
- Which is not mentions in Cost Included Section.
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|