Everest Panorama trek lies in the Khumbu region and falls in the north east of Kathmandu. Everest panorama Trek is a short standard walk to the Everest. Destination Unlimited Treks and Expeditions design Everest Panorama Trek for those who have insufficient holidays and are eager to see the superb views of Mount Everest (8,848 m.).
Also, this Everest Panorama Trek is a better option than the complete Everest trek since one can reach the uppermost point and observe the Buddhist monastery of Tengboche (3867 meters).
Most outstandingly, the trek will let you to glimpse on picturesque view of the world’s highest peaks, including Everest, Thamserku, Lhotse, Ama Dablam and many other huge snowy peak. Along with the magnificent beauty of gigantic peaks the trek will also take you to explore rich Sherpa culture and theirs lifestyle. And this blend of adventure and cultural journeying will set a prospect for you to experience which will be never forgotten.
Taking a flight to Lukla, we get to the major region of Khumbu and pass through Sagarmatha National Park; we reach Namche Bazaar where we will obtain an occasion to view enchanting sunset view on Mt Everest, Nuptse and the Lhotse. At Tengboche, you will enjoy beautiful scene and visit the monastery, we move down to the attractive villages of Khumjung and Thame and subsequent to that we visit Sherpa villages, where we can perceive sound of prayers. Also, we can spot flags fluttering, mani walls and prehistoric monasteries, the Jandanma Kharka where yak grazes, the rhododendron forests as well as spotless snow-capped peaks. On your return, definitely you will be poured with the experience by Destination Unlimited Treks and Expeditions which will be flashing back time and again.
Feature Price: USD 1250
- 0 - 1   People   :   USD 1250 per Person
- 1 - 3   People   :   USD 1125 per Person
- 3 - 7   People   :   USD 1080 per Person
- 7 - 12   People   :   USD 1050 per Person
- 12 - 18   People   :   USD 999 per Person
Special offers for group
- All transfers by Private Car/Van/bus
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- 4 nights Attach-bath room accommodation
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Tea-house Lodge during the Trekking
- Experience, Government Licensed English-speaking Guide
- Porters : 2 Member one porter
- Domestic Airfare/ Ktm-Luckla-Ktm. Airport Tax
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekker's information management system(TIMS) card fee.
- Sagarmatha National Park fees.
- Sleeping bag, Down Jacket( If Necessary) & Duffle bag by company
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment,
- First Aid Kit and Special Care
- Rescue arrangements for our clients
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- Trekking Certificate from Destination Unlimited.
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and Hot Drinks ( tea & Coffee)
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable)
- Tips, Hot Showers
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|