Everest view trekking will lead us to the beautiful region of Everest area offering us great view of the Everest along with other several mountains through our naked eyes. Everest view trek is designed for those trekkers who do not have much more time to visit around the Khumbu region due to restriction on their holidays, but have great desire and passion to view the best scene of the Mt. Everest along with several other mountains of the regions. Thus Everest view trekking will fulfill the desire of each and every individual trekker who wants to get the magnificent view of the highest peak of the world which is often called the third pole. The trekking route goes all the way through the beautiful and traditional Sherpa village. Thus the region will provides us the great opportunity to get the closer view of the life style and the culture of the local people. As the Everest trekking route is one of the most popular trekking route of Nepal, the trekking route is quiet crowded as well as beautiful in the same way.
The trekking goes through the beautiful region of Namche bazaar which will be formally start from Kathmandu with the flight over to Lukla. From Lukla the trail will follow the main trekking route of Everest base camp. We need to pass through several Sherpa villages of the region like Namche bazaar, Phakding, Khunde, Khumjung, Phortse and other villages which will surely entertains us by offering the great view of the Mt. Everest along with other high mountains of the Khumbu region. The short visit over to the beautiful monasteries of the trekking route will be mesmerizing in the same way. Similarly, the trail also passes through several forest covered with different types of vegetation including the national flower of Nepal i.e. rhododendron.
Feature Price: USD 950
- 0 - 1   People   :   USD 950 per Person
- 1 - 3   People   :   USD 799 per Person
- 3 - 7   People   :   USD 760 per Person
- 7 - 12   People   :   USD 720 per Person
- 12 - 18   People   :   USD 699 per Person
Special offers for group
- All transfers by Private Car/Van/bus
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- 4 nights Attach-bath room accommodation
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Tea-house Lodge during the Trekking
- Experience, Government Licensed English-speaking Guide
- Porters : 2 Member one porter
- Domestic Airfare/ Ktm-Luckla-Ktm. Airport Tax
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekker's information management system(TIMS) card fee.
- Sagarmatha National Park fees.
- Sleeping bag, Down Jacket( If Necessary) & Duffle bag by company
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment,
- First Aid Kit and Special Care
- Rescue arrangements for our clients
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- Trekking Certificate from Destination Unlimited.
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and Hot Drinks ( tea & Coffee)
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable)
- Tips, Hot Showers
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|