Paldor peak is one of the less touristic and less climbed peaks of Nepal. Standing at the height of 5896m, this mountain offers great view of the surrounding to its visitors. Paldor peak is situated at the Ganesh Himal ranges at the central region of Nepal. The glorious Mountain View will surely mesmerize us in many aspects. While trekking at the low lands, we will get the good view of the Langtang, Manaslu, Ganesh I, Ganesh V and Paldor peak itself. The adventurous journey to the land of Paldor peak at the Ganesh Himal range is something that we shouldn’t miss. The risky way combined with the natural beauty presented in the surrounding area is the main attraction of this trekking.
Paldor Peaks trekking opens from Kathmandu with a drive over to Syabrubesi or Betrawati following the way to Jagatedanda. The trail will pass through several beautiful settlements of people of mixed community. We may have to spend several nights at the tented camp. As this is one of the unexplored regions of Nepal, we can enjoy the full opportunity to explore more about this region with the help of local people and helpful guides. The continuous trail will leads us to the beautiful region of Paldor base camp. We have to climb further to reach at the summit of Paldor peak. After enjoying the great scenario of the surrounding mountain from the summit of the Paldor peak we will retrieve the way back to Syabrubesi to drive back to Kathmandu to relax for the rest of the time after the great and exhilarating journey.
Special offers for group
- All airport transfer by private a/c Car/van/bus
- All transportation/ Domestic flights from till to end
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Full Camping Setup( Porters, Cook, food carrier)
- Licensed English-speaking guide, Experience knows about First Aid
- Meals during the trek
- All necessary documents and permits for Climbing with Full Glimbing Gears
- Sleeping bags and other necessary equipments
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- First Aid Kit
- Trekking Certificate from Destination Unlimited
- International airfares/ airport taxes
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Drinks hot and cold.
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic)
- Lunches and dinners when not trekking
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable)
- Tips(Tipping are expected)
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|