Ganesh Himal Singla pass trekking is one of the exciting and beautiful trekking regions which will bring us closer to the beautiful surrounding. This trekking route will help us to view the best scenario of the region including the glittering view of mountain of Langtang region and Annapurna region. While trekking at this region we need to pass through several passes like Singla pass, Pangsang pass, and Mangni pass.
As this is one of the non touristic areas, the trekking route will be clear and less crowded throughout the years. The name is put after the name of the elephant headed god of Hindu. While trekking at this region, we will get the opportunity to get closer with the Tamang and Gurung community which will enables us to know more about their culture and life style. The terraced farms along with the settlement at the higher lands will be mesmerizing to view. The trekking route will offers us the glittering and glorious view of the Ganesh Himal along with the magnificent view of the Langtang Himal, Buddha Himal, Hiunchuli Himal and other several peaks of the region. Besides the high mountains, we can also visit around the glaciers and the forested region of the place which will add more excitement to our trekking. Visiting trough the Buddhist monasteries through the Gurung and Tamang communities will be remarkable. Similarly, we can also get the nearest view of the local animals including wild animals as well during our magnificent trek. Since this is one of the unexplored trekking regions of Nepal, we will surely enjoy the exploration of this place.
Special offers for group
- All airport transfer by private a/c Car/van/bus
- All transportation/ Domestic flights from till to end
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Full Camping Setup( Porters, Cook, food carrier)
- Licensed English-speaking guide, Experience knows about First Aid
- Meals during the trek
- All necessary documents and permits for Trekking.
- Sleeping bags and other necessary equipments
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- First Aid Kit
- Trekking Certificate from Destination Unlimited
- International airfares/ airport taxes
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Drinks hot and cold.
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic)
- Lunches and dinners when not trekking
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable)
- Tips(Tipping are expected)
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|