Gokyo Valley Trek is famous trekking route in Everest region. It bestows superb views of Everest range. The route will take you to the leading glacier, the Ngozumpa Glacier. Gokyo Valley trekking includes trek Gokyo Lake and Gokyo Ri. And, most significantly, you will see the striking lakes sight of five 8000m mountains from Gokyo Ri which is the most awaited accomplishment for many trekkers while trekking in Gokyo Valley; different species of plants and a chance to experience the Buddhist culture. The Gokyo Lake is located on the west side of the Ngozumpa Glacier and trekking to Gokyo Lake will be unforgettable moment that you will cherish forever. We have to arrive at the high elevation five lakes of Gokyo at over 4200m.
The sight from Gokyo is outstandingly stunning and offers more of the well-known mountain to witness. While having trekking all the way through this path you will have occasion to look at the unique Sherpa culture. From Gokyo Ri, more significantly, the mighty peak Everest is visible. Also, another fascinating aspect of Gokyo Valley Trek is the Gokyo Peak (5480m) from the peak you will observe the incredible panorama of Everest (8848m), Makalu, Lhotse (8511m), Cho Oyo (8153m)and then reach at the Everest base camp.
Destination Unlimited Treks and Expeditions plans Gokyo Valley Trek for those enthusiasts who are eager to carry out their adventurous activity in nature beauty. This trek follows the normal trekking path through the Dudh Koshi to its basis the Gokyo Lake to the west of Everest Base camp. And views of the fantastic ice edge between Gyachung (2922m) and Cho Oyu located in Khumbu region will mesmerize you.
Feature Price: USD 1200
- 0 - 1   People   :   USD 1200 per Person
- 1 - 3   People   :   USD 1150 per Person
- 3 - 7   People   :   USD 1100 per Person
- 7 - 12   People   :   USD 1050 per Person
- 12 - 18   People   :   USD 1025 per Person
Special offers for group
- All transfers by Private Car/Van/bus
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- 4 nights Attach-bath room accommodation
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Tea-house Lodge during the Trekking
- Experience, Government Licensed English-speaking Guide
- Porters : 2 Member one porter
- Domestic Airfare/ Ktm-Luckla-Ktm. Airport Tax All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekker's information management system(TIMS) card fee.
- Sagarmatha National Park fees.
- Sleeping bag, Down Jacket( If Necessary) & Duffle bag by company
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment,
- First Aid Kit and Special Care Rescue arrangements for our clients
- All Govt. and Local Taxes Trekking Certificate from Destination Unlimited.
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and Hot Drinks ( tea & Coffee)
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses,
- Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable) Tips, Hot Showers
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|