The Jiri to Everest Base Camp trek lets you walk through the most superb peak landscape on earth. The sight of Mount Everest from Tengboche Monastery is fabulous. Moving further up to the Khumbu Valley there is an alluring near sight of Mount Everest from the highest point of Kala Patthar. Also, the Khumbu Glacier bestows an eye-catching view. Destination Unlimited Treks and Expeditions will let the surroundings of Jiri to Everest Base Camp treks greet you which was in fact protected traditionally by its Buddhist residents and at the present time by the Sagarmatha National Park.
Coming across Deurali pass and Lamjura pass on the way, you can perceive the Peekye Peak which is renowned destination in subordinate part of Solukhumbu. And, moreover, views of diverse wonderful Himalayas captivate you including Gaurishankar, Kwangde, Number Himal, Lhotse, Twache, Thamserku, Nuptse, Amadablam, and Everest. Also, you will learn about Sherpa traditions in Junbesi, walk around Sherpa museum in Namche Bazaar, see beautiful view from Syangboche, visit Tengboche and most significantly perceive extravagant sights of glacier from Everest base camp.
From Jiri (1905m) the path moves eastward all the way through the Lamajura Pass (3530m) and charming wooded hills of Solu. We traverse the Lamjura La and Thaksindo earlier than sliding down towards the rampant river of the Dudhkoshi. We tag along the Dudhkoshi River through terraced hillsides and small communities to unite with the major Everest path. The magnificence of the mighty Mount Everest lying in the surroundings of all other gigantic peaks can be marked as the walk ends at the foothills of the Everest Base Camp. Experience the blend of natural splendor and unique cultural by making a trek from Jiri to Everest Base camp with Destination Unlimited Treks and Expeditions.
Feature Price: USD 1850
- 0 - 1   People   :   USD 1850 per Person
- 1 - 3   People   :   USD 1660 per Person
- 3 - 7   People   :   USD 1599 per Person
- 7 - 12   People   :   USD 1549 per Person
- 12 - 18   People   :   USD 1495 per Person
Special offers for group
- Airport pick-up and drop-off (private transport)
- Bus to Jiri ( Tourist bus or local bus)
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Accommodation during the trek- Tea House Lodge
- Experience, Government Licensed English-speaking Guide
- Porters : 2 clients 1 porter in Group
- Domestic Airfare/ Ktm-Luckla-Ktm.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekker's information management system(TIMS) card fee.
- Sagarmatha National Park fees.
- Trekking equipment including sleeping bags
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment, First Aid Kit
- Rescue arrangements for our clients
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- Trekking Certificate from Destination Unlimited.
- International airfares/ all area airport taxes
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and Hot Drinks ( tea & Coffee)
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable)
- Tips, Hot Showers
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|