Annapurna area is a well-known trekking section in Nepal which presents a wonderful view of the valleys and high mountains around the huge Annapurna. And, Jomsom Muktinath trekking is one the popular trekking trails in Annapurna region. Combining of verdant vegetation, gigantic Himalayas and gathering with diverse cultural people makes this trek in fact a unique one. Taking you to Jomsom Muktinath Trek, Destination Unlimited Treks and Expeditions will let you enjoy different peak views including Mount Dhaulagiri (8167m), Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna II (7937m), Annapurna III (7555m), Annapurna South (7219m), Annapurna IV (7525m), Nilgiri (7040m), Fishtail also known as Machhapuchhre (6998m), Tukuche peak (6920m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Lamjung Himal (6586m) and many more.
Appreciably, you will perceive the prominent temple of Muktinath, situated about 18km northeast of Jomsom (3,802m) and falls in Mustang district and is. The most important place of pilgrimage is a temple devoted to Lord Vishnu. Here, you will also see 108 water taps pouring sacred water. People believe that Muktinath should be visited after going for pilgrimages of four Dhams in India. Moreover, the Jwala Mai will let you see a beautiful spring and an eternal blaze of natural gas. Taking up the flight from Pokhara we reach Jomsom and begin trekking to Kagbeni. The Kaligandaki valley you observe is called the Thakkhola. The altitude of this trek fluctuates between about 915m at Pokhara to around 3880m at Muktinath. Muktinath is one of the most important pilgrimage sights for Hindus. Also, Muktinath many ethnic Tibetans and holy Buddhists has residents here and we can explore their culture too.
Additionally, the area has several floras -the natural vegetation differs from the tropical type to mild forest trees including oak, beech and rhododendron. And the district is profoundly terraced with paddy fields for most of the year. Destination Unlimited Treks and Expeditions will take you to the Jomsom Muktinath Trek which embraces eternal views of the mountains and pleasant climate all makes this a terrific experience.
Feature Price: USD 350
Special offers for group
- Airport pick-up and drop-off (private car)
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara. Standard
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Trekking Accommodation, Twin Sharing in Basic Tea-house lodge
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Porters for carrying all goods and supplies. 2 clients 1 porter in Group
- Standard meals during the trekking( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- All necessary documents and permits for trekking, Acap/ Tims
- Sleeping bag, Duffel Bag & Down Jacket in necessary
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- Special Care with Daily Fresh Fruits
- Trekking Certificate by Company
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Hot and cold Drinks
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and Hot Drinks Lunches and dinners when not trekking
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable) Tips (Tipping are expected)
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|