The heart of Kathmandu this ancient square crowded with palaces and temples, including the current incarnation of the Kasthamandap or “Wooden house” that gives the city its name. The square has been in active use since the construction of a palace around 1000 AD. This site is the most popular UNESCO World Heritage Site in Nepal.
Magical in the very early morning and evening, Durbar Square can be an exhausting experience due to the overwhelming number of young men offering to be “guides.” Be firm with saying “no” if you are not interested, but realize that looking at a map, or even standing still for a moment will be an invitation to a dozen other would-be “helpers”. Ask Destination Unlimited Treks & Expeditions if you do want a tour guide for sightseeing tour with safety & comfort. A place not to be missed is a visit to Kathmandu Durbar Square Museum.
POKHARA: Pokhara is Scenic Mountain View point is just 800m from sea level & 202km from Kathmandu. Only is only one place in the world where we can drink cold drinks & see the high mountain. Annapurna I (8091m) is the 10th highest peak in the world, is just 24 km away from here. Dhaulagiri cans see from Sarankot, Machhapuchhare and Lamjung Himal & all Annapurna range mountain.
Special offers for group
- Airport Pick up and Drop by private a/c Car
- Accommodation in all area as per our tour plan with Breakfast and taxes
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- License Tour Guide and his all expenses
- Transportation by private Car or Tourist bus as per our deal.
- All necessary entry permits and Documents
- All Entrance fees during the sightseeing
- All excursions
- All Fuel and other necessary
- City Sightseeing or Hiking mention in itinerary
- Daily Mineral Water
- Special Safety Care
- Govt. taxes and Service Charges
- International airfares
- Personal Expenses
- Travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Lunches & Dinner
- Additional food or drink on trek
- Personal expenses
- Tip for Guide and Driver
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|