Langtang valley and Ganja La pass is located to the north of Kathmandu and bestows a perfect adventure experience. It lies just below the main Himalayan range to the north Tibet border and a little lower range of snowy peaks to the south. Langtang valley offers an occasion to walk around Tamang villages, Tibetan villages; ascend small peaks and observe glaciers that lies at low elevations. Kyanjin Gompa is a last Tibetan Village in Langtang valley from where the trek leads to Helambu above Ganja La Pass (5,200m). Destination Unlimited Treks and Expeditions takes you to the Ganja La pass which is a challenging trail with unfavorable weather conditions and is opened during autumn and spring for trekkers.
Trekking to Ganja La Pass during spring will let you glimpse at the forest on the trail which is colorfully blooming with different species of Rhododendrons. Passing from Langtang to Helambu through the Ganja-La pass requires good apparatus and assistance from local guides since it is one of the challenge trails. Ganja La path continues south, subsequent to rivers and ascending towards the pass. From the pass, the image to the north of Langtang Lirung and the snow-capped peaks in Tibet – Shishapangma (8013m) is terrific.
Destination Unlimited Treks and Expeditions will assist you to experience the major fascination of Ganjala Pass Trek including amazing views of the snow peaks-Langtang Lirung, Shishapangma Dorje Lakpa, and many other adjacent peaks; traditional monasteries, rich customs of locals, beautiful landscapes and more.
Feature Price: USD 1300
- 0 - 1   People   :   USD 1300 per Person
- 1 - 3   People   :   USD 1160 per Person
- 3 - 7   People   :   USD 1140 per Person
- 7 - 12   People   :   USD 1100 per Person
- 12 - 18   People   :   USD 1050 per Person
Special offers for group
- Airport pick-up and drop-off (private car)
- Standard Hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu.
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Langtang National Park fee / Tims Permit Card
- Trekking Accommodation, Twin Sharing in Basic Tea-house lodge
- Licensed English-speaking guide, Experience knows about First Aid
- Porters for carrying all goods and supplies. 2 clients 1 porter in Group
- Standard meals During the Trekking( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- All necessary documents and permits for trekking
- Sleeping bags( End of Trekking need to return)
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- Full Camping during the Ganjala Pass( Kitchen gears, Cook, etc) for 2-3 nights
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Drinks hot and cold.
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic)
- Lunches and dinners when not trekking
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable)
- Tips(Tipping are expected)
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|