Langtang Gosainkunda trekking will let you glimpse on dense jungle and different cultural settlements and take you to visit holy Gosainkunda Lake and alpine yak meadow of Kyangin gompa. Gosainkunda has been recognized as one of the sacred pilgrimage for Shamans, the customary witch doctors, plus a lot of Hindu and Buddhist follower. Langtang is a high elevated area with numerous Hindu holy lakes including Gosainkunda, Bhairavkunda, Saraswatikunda, Surjekunda and Dhudhkunda. Way to Langtang and Gosainkunda area you pass by oak and rhododendron forest, ravine like valleys, appealing Sherpa and Tamang community, Langtang National Park, high flat terrain at Syabru and Sing Gompa.
Actually, Gosainkunda Trek route crosses between Langtang and Helambu. Gosain exactly means ‘priest’ and Kunda refers to ‘lake’. Both of the religion Buddhists and Hindus visit the lake each year chiefly during the full- moon in August. Hindu mythology tells that when the God hurled the prehistoric ocean to form medicine of never-ending life, the venom was also created at the same time. To save the world from the poison, Lord Shiva gulped it making his throat blue. To cool his blazing throat, Lord Shiva hit his trident into the rock forming three springs which eventually resulted in the building of stunning lakes. Finally, Lord Shiva drank down the water of the lakes and got pleased from the pain.
If you are interested to make a trek that bestows with terrific sights of snow-capped mountains, pleasing valley and view of eye-catching 108 holy lakes with wide-ranging ethnic culture, then come with Destination Unlimited Treks and Expeditions. This trek offers several attention-grabbing sights of peak with diverse varieties of plants, birds and wild life; and a chance to walk around villages, to ascend to small peaks and holy lakes at a low altitude.
Feature Price: USD 950
- 0 - 1   People   :   USD 950 per Person
- 1 - 3   People   :   USD 825 per Person
- 3 - 7   People   :   USD 799 per Person
- 7 - 12   People   :   USD 756 per Person
- 12 - 18   People   :   USD 698 per Person
Special offers for group
- All airport transfer by private a/c Car/van/bus
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Langtang National Park fee / Tims Permit Card
- Trekking Accommodation, Twin Sharing in Basic Tea-house lodge
- Licensed English-speaking guide, Experience knows about First Aid
- Porters for carrying all goods and supplies. 2 clients 1 porter in Group
- Meals during the trek ( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) serve by menu
- All necessary documents and permits for trekking
- Sleeping bags( End of Trekking need to return)
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- First Aid Kit
- Trekking Certificate from Destination Unlimited
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Drinks hot and cold.
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic)
- Lunches and dinners when not trekking
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable)
- Tips(Tipping are expected)
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|