Lhasa City tour is yet another popular 4 day tour package to the Holy city of Lhasa in Tibet. Lhasa, the capital of the Tibet Autonomous Region is a historically worthy town dated back to more than 1300 years in the history of Tibet. The city of Lhasa is located between 29o 36’N and 19o 06′ E at an altitude of 3650 meters above sea level towards the northern bank of Kyichu river. Lhasa city tour is also popular because the city of Lhasa has been the hub of politics, economy, culture and religion in Tibet. The age old monasteries and temples in the city have preserved many historical relics, Buddhist scriptures, arts, and crafts. Lhasa city tour is one of the shortest and refreshing trips which are also very cheap and memorable.
Lhasa city tour starts after you take an hour flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa which is more reminiscent to mountain flight. This flight will offer you the most spectacular mountain views of the beautiful mountain ranges. In Lhasa our representative will receive you in airport and transfer you to hotel. On the next two days of your tour you will enjoy the sightseeing tour to Lhasa city where you will explore the Jhokhang Temple, the bustling Barkhor Streets, the wonderful Potala palace and the Holy Derpung and sera monasteries. On the fourth day you will take a flight back to Kathmandu.
Special offers for group
- Private transportation by jeep/ van/ or coaster bus as per the group size
- Necessary Tibet travel permit
- English speaking Tibetan guide.
- Accommodation on twin sharing room basis.
- Sightseeing and monastery entrance fees as per our itinerary
- Daily breakfast.
- All applicable taxes and service charge
- Lunch and dinner
- Insurance of any kind.
- Any additional cost in case of natural calamities and unforeseen circumstance
- Personal expenses such as a drink, tips & etc.
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|