Lobuche east peak is located in the Everest region near the Khumbu glacier. Lobuche is one of the beautiful mountains of Everest region which have two massive peaks Lobuche East 6119m and Lobuche West 6145m. Lobuche East peak is one of the adventurous and challenging climbing peaks of Nepal. Trekkers who look for challenging peak climbing journey in Nepal to collect important experience and to explore hidden natural and cultural beauty of Khumbu region Lobuche peak climbing trip is very suitable for them. Laurence Nielson and Sherpa Ang Gyalzen on April 25, 1984 made successful ascent of Lobuche east peak. Climb under the main glacier from the Lobuche base camp climbers will reach to its summit after complete the difficult ascent on steep snowy slopes.
Lobuche east peak is considered more technical climbing peaks in contrast to other peaks of region so trekkers should have sound health and prior peak climbing experience to climb this peak. Moreover to complete this peak expedition successfully climbers should learn some technical skills such as using ice-axe, crampons and rope. Lobuche east peak climbing journey go through the Everest base camp route so during this peak climbing trip climbers can enjoy with unbelievable natural and cultural beauties of Khumbu region. Flora and fauna of Sagarmatha national park, stunning glimpse of the towering mountains of Everest region, typical Sherpa villages and culture, numerous colorful monasteries, sacred Gompas, Mani walls and Chörtens are the main attraction of Lobuche East peak climbing trip.
After the short and scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla journey starts from Lukla. From Lukla you will reach to Lobuche base camp via Everest base camp by completing adventurous natural and cultural journey. With little difficulty from Lobuche base camp you will finally reach to its Summit. Lobuche summit offer dramatic views of beautiful mountains such as Everest (8848m.), Shishapangma (8035m.), Cho Oyu (8201m.), Lhotse (8516m.), Amadablam (6812m.), Nuptse (7855m.), Mera (6476m.), Gosainthan (8013m.), Kongde Himal (6200m.), Thamserku (6430m.), and Khumbila (5761m.).
Highlights of the trip: Dramatic views of beautiful mountains such as Everest (8848m.), Shishapangma (8035m.), Cho Oyu (8201m.), Lhotse (8516m.), Amadablam (6812m.), Nuptse (7855m.), Mera (6476m.), Gosainthan (8013m.) Kongde Himal (6200m.), Thamserku (6430m.), and Khumbila (5761m.), colorful monasteries, sacred Gompas, mani walls, Chörtens, typical Sherpa villages and their culture.
Special offers for group
- All transfer by private A/C Car/Van/Bus
- Hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing Around Kathmandu with Tour Guide
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Accommodation during the trek- Basic tea house
- Experience, Government Licensed English-speaking Trek Guide/ Climbing
- Porters for carrying all goods and supplies. 2 clients 1 porter in Group
- Domestic Airfare/ Ktm-Luckla-Ktm. Airport Tax
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekker's information management system(TIMS) card fee.
- Sagarmatha National Park fees.
- Entrance & monument fees at during sightseeing places.
- Trekking equipment including sleeping bags
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment
- Rescue arrangements for our clients
- Camping during the Climbing ( Cook, Tent etc.)
- Peak climbing permit fees.
- All Climbing equipment(rope, ice screw, snow bar etc)
- Climbing Guide ( Sherpa)
- Necessary First aid medical kit
- All Safety
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and Hot Drinks
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable)
- Garbage deposit fee US$ 250.00 (Refundable
- Personal Equipment for trekking and Climbing .
- Tips for trekking staff/climbing staff and driver.
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|