Mera peak (6476m.) is the trekking peak which is located in the Everest/ Khumbu region towards south east of Mt Everest, the highest mountain of the world. Mera peak is the highest trekking peak of Nepal which offers the excellent view of the five worlds highest 8000m peaks, namely Mt. Everest (8848m.), Kanchenjunga (8586m.), Lhotse (8510m.), Makalu (8463m.), Cho Oyo (8210m.). This peak is climbed from the Mera la Pass which connects the unpopulated hidden valley Hinku and Honku. From the top of the peak you can observe the vistas of the surrounding peaks, view of glaciers, remote gorgeous Hinku and Hunku valley etc. Mera peak climbing is technically straightforward.
To climb the Mera peak, it is not necessary to have prior experience but requires the strong physical fitness. Mera peak can be climbed in one day from the base camp but it is better to make high camp to enjoy the full views from the summit of the peak. The view of sunrise in the Mt. Everest and surrounding Himalayas gives you the life time memory. Along with the views from the summit, the trekking experience to the base camp is not less memorable. The journey to the base camp begins from Lukla after 30 minutes flight from Kathmandu and passes through the less explored trekking trail which provides the wilderness experience to the trekkers. In this trek you pass through the thinly populated remote villages of Sherpa, dense forest with blooming rhododendron flower enjoying the mountain views, waterfalls, river valleys etc. you can also see rare wild animals and birds like snow leopard, sloth bear, Himalayan thar, jungle cat, Danfe etc in the forest if you are lucky. The best seasons to for Mera peak climbing are autumn and spring when the weather is clear and you can have the clear view of the mountains.
Special offers for group
- All transfer by private A/C Car/Van/Bus
- Hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing Around Kathmandu with Tour Guide
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Accommodation during the trek- Basic tea house
- Experience, Government Licensed English-speaking Trek Guide/ Climbing
- Porters for carrying all goods and supplies. 2 clients 1 porter in Group
- Domestic Airfare/ Ktm-Luckla-Ktm. Airport Tax
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekker's information management system(TIMS) card fee.
- Sagarmatha National Park fees.
- Entrance & monument fees at during sightseeing places.
- Trekking equipment including sleeping bags
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment
- Rescue arrangements for our clients
- Camping during the Climbing ( Cook, Tent etc.)
- Peak climbing permit fees.
- All Climbing equipment(rope, ice screw, snow bar etc)
- Climbing Guide ( Sherpa)
- Necessary First aid medical kit
- All Safety
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and Hot Drinks
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable)
- Garbage deposit fee US$ 250.00 (Refundable
- Personal Equipment for trekking and Climbing .
- Tips for trekking staff/climbing staff and driver.
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|