Nar Phu valley trek is a visit to desolated place of Nepal where Nepalese Tibetans settles and they depend on farming animals. Since 2003 A.D., Nar Phu Valley, a non-touristic destination has been opened for tourists to visit and here one can explore Tibetan way of life, spectacular mountains sight and vast alpine panorama. Destination Unlimited Treks and Expeditions will make your Narphu valley trek possible and let the elevated peaks and passes, glaciers, far-off villages, charming forests, wonderful rock formations, and distinctive Himalayan cultures reward you with cherished moment.
Nar Phu valley trek begins from Syange where we walk on the path of Annapurna Circuit and separates from Koto to reach Nar Phu valley which lies in the north of Manang and moves all along the Kang La pass with wonderful sight of Annapurna massifs. This trek also provides incredible views of the Lamjung Himal, Manaslu Himal, Machhapuchhre Himal, Tilicho peak and Dhaulagiri range. The path follows a rocky region and you will observe the pleasing Tibetan settlements of Nar and Phu. Also, we will cross the Kang La Pass (5200m), walk on the less preferred route to Tilicho Lake and the Meso Kanta Pass (5089m) which adjoins the Manang and Kali Gandaki valley. Moreover, Nar Phu valley lying on the dry, deserted Tibetan flat terrain is also access to Muktinath and Jomsom.
Destination Unlimited Treks and Expeditions will manage to take you to Nar Phu Valley and let you experience customs and lifestyle of Nepalese-Tibetan people, amazing scenery and remote hidden peaks which will offer you unforgettable experience.
Feature Price: USD 2040
- 0 - 1   People   :   USD 2040 per Person
- 1 - 3   People   :   USD 1790 per Person
- 3 - 7   People   :   USD 1670 per Person
- 7 - 12   People   :   USD 1550 per Person
- 12 - 18   People   :   USD 1300 per Person
Special offers for group
- All airport transfer by private a/c Car/van/bus
- All transportation/ Domestic flights from till to end
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Tea-house lodge or Camping ( as per our agreement)
- Licensed English-speaking guide, Experience knows about First Aid
- Meals during the trek serve by Menu
- All necessary documents and permits for trekking
- Sleeping bags and other necessary equipments
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- First Aid Kit
- Trekking Certificate from Destination Unlimited
- International airfares/ airport taxes
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Drinks hot and cold.
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic)
- Lunches and dinners when not trekking
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable)
- Tips(Tipping are expected)
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|