Romantic Rajasthan is abundant in historic palaces, temples, fortresses, great scenic beauty and rich cultural heritage. Our exclusive luxury tour gives you ample opportunity to immerse in the ineffable beauty of the majestic marvel of white marble, the Taj Mahal. Also visit a local village to have a real taste of the rural life.
Special offers for group
- All airport transfer by private a/c Car/van/bus
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Welcome Dinner or Farewell Dinner.
- Langtang National Park fee / Tims Permit Card
- Trekking Accommodation, Twin Sharing in Basic Tea-house lodge
- Licensed English-speaking guide, Experience knows about First Aid
- Porters for carrying all goods and supplies. 2 clients 1 porter in Group
- Meals during the trek ( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) serve by menu
- All necessary documents and permits for trekking
- Sleeping bags( End of Trekking need to return)
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment
- All Govt. and Local Taxes First Aid Kit
- Trekking Certificate from Destination Unlimited
- International airfares
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Drinks hot and cold.
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic)
- Lunches and dinners when not trekking
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable)
- Tips(Tipping are expected)
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|
Share Your Experience
Arrive DelhiOn arrival, transfer to the hotel. After check-in, overnight at hotel.
Delhi - JaipurAfter a leisurely breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Jaipur. Spend the evening relaxing at your hotel OR exploring the 'pink city' local markets for shopping. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
JaipurAfter breakfast full day sightseeing of Jaipur. Explore the 'Pink City' of India, the bustling metropolis that is Rajasthan's capital. Morning, visit Amber fort. Spend the afternoon visiting the Hawa Mahal, the Observatory and the City Palace.
Jaipur - MandawaAfter breakfast drive to Mandawa. Arrive Mandawa and check-in into hotel Castle Mandawa. Mandawa castle, one of the finest castles of Rajasthan is now a beautiful heritage hotel.
In the afternoon take a walking tour of the painted 'havelis'. Enroute you can shop for the colorful art and crafts of Rajasthan. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Mandawa - Deshnok - BikanerAfter breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Bikaner via Deshnok. Visit the Karni Mata temple in Deshnok. On arrival check-in into hotel Bhairon Vilas. This Haveli was the personal residence of Maharaj Bhairon Singh ji.
After check-in enjoy half day city tour of Bikaner - the camel city. Bikaner is home to a spectacular fort containing intricately carved palaces and temples - Junagadh Fort - Built in 1593 A.D. Also visit Bhandeshwar Jain Temple - Beautiful 16th century Jain temples. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Bikaner - JaisalmerAfter breakfast check-out from the hotel and drive to Jaisalmer - The Citadel City. On the way we pass camel carts, vibrant and colorful Rajasthani women carrying produce to the market, and men sporting brightly colored turbans usually sitting groups just passing the time of the day. On arrival check in into hotel. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
JaisalmerAfter breakfast half day sightseeing of Jaisalmer. Untouched by time, Jaisalmer, with its golden crenellated walls and narrow streets lined with exquisite havelies, has a medieval ambience. In the late afternoon we have arranged Sunset camel ride to the Sam Sand Dunes. Camel rides on the Sand Dunes are a thrilling experience, as is the brilliant sunset. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Jaisalmer - JodhpurAfter breakfast check-out from the hotel and a short drive to Jodhpur - The Desert enchantment. Arrive and check-in into hotel. In the late afternoon visit Mehrangarh fort - one of the largest forts in India.
Also visit Jaswanthada - The 19th century royal cenotaph and the museum. Rest of the day free to relax at your hotel OR explore the local markets for shopping. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)