Tibet overland tour falls under one of the most popular tours in Tibet. Tibet overland tour takes you up to 3,000m to 5,000 meter across the high and cold Gobi desert viewing some of the most picturesque scene of breathtaking mountains including Mt. Everest (8848m.). Tibet overland tour offers you the most relaxing and adventurous within very short span of time. Tibet Overland tour is equally fascinating in cultural point of view with ample of opportunities of exploration to age old monasteries and caves along with the visit to historical towns including Lhasa.
Tibet overland tour starts from Kathmandu itself from where you take 5-6 hours drive following the friendship highway exploring some of the most amazing landscape in the earth. The very next day, our representative will take you to the Tibet border and introduce you with our Tibetan guide. After all the immigration formalities are done in Kodari and from here you will start the actual tour to Tibet which covers an approximate distance of 1000 km. In this Tibet Overland tour you will enjoy sightseeing around Potala palace, Norbulinkha palaces, the great Drepung Monastery, Jokhang Temple, and walk along the crowded Tibetan market – the bustling Barkor Bazaar in Lhasa. After having visited these entire place our representative will drop you to Gojar airport which is near Lhasa from where you will either take a flight back to Kathmandu or to onward destination.
Special offers for group
- Accommodation on Hotel/Guest House and tent Camp. As per the above itinerary.
- Transportation by 4WD Land crusier.
- All Sightseen and entrance fee as per the itinerary.
- All Necessary Travel and Trekking Permit.
- All trekking Equipment- including mattress and tent.
- Supporting Truck to bring logistic support + foods. (Above 03 Pax)
- Yak and Yak man During the Trek to bring Luggage and food.
- Nepali Supporting Staff (Sherpa, Cook and helper) from Kathmandu.
- Meal Plan: Full board (B/L/D) Basis.
- Necessary Government taxes and Service charge.
- Nepal re entry visa fee.
- Sleeping bag and Down jacket (Good Quality thick one)
- Laundry,Telephone call and hot water Bottle
- Personal expenses
- Tips for Guide, Driver and Sherpa Staffs
- Travel expenses
- Gyammow Bag (Pressure Bag)
- Medical fee if in case of emergency
- Hiring porter or Horse.(Pony)
- Rescue and Evacuation Service
- Any Additional cost due to Natural calamity and Unforeseen Circumstances and etc.
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|