Trishuli River Rafting is the most popular among all types of rafters in Nepal. Trishuli River offers the most adventurous white water rafting in the country. Trishuli River which originates from the High mountain of Gosaikunda flows down with great speed. The river is said to be created by Lord Shiva as he thronged his Trident into the rocky mountain of Gosaikunda hence named Trishuli.
Trishuli River is easily accessible from the Kathmandu valley flowing by the side of Mahindra Highway. The put in point for the Trishuli river rafting is on by the side of the Mahindra Highway. You will experience some thrilling rapids of grade +3 and get to enjoy the scenic beauty and impressive Georges on the side of the river. During Monsoon the river turns into its gigantic form eroding the bank and forming thrilling rapids whereas the rest of the year Trishuli River offers big bouncy relatively safe flips. During other seasons the river is idyllic for the starter rafters and kayakers. Trishuli river rafting can also be idylli
Feature Price: USD 95
- 0 - 3   People   :   USD 95 per Person
- 3 - 7   People   :   USD 85 per Person
- 7 - 12   People   :   USD 75 per Person
- 12 - 18   People   :   USD 65 per Person
Special offers for group
- All of rafting gears like, boat, life jacket, helmet, paddles, safety kayaker etc. Food, one dinner, one breakfast and one lunch
- Transport, personal exp., personal gears like, sleeping bag, T-short, half paint, sleeper , personal light, and hard and cold drinks mineral water as well.
|Start Date||Total days||Price||Availability|